Whether you've been in the profession for two years, twenty years, or more, we invite you to share your expertise and SUBMIT A SESSION PROPOSAL for our 54th Annual Conference at the College Park Marriott from May 2-4, 2019. Proposals should be on any area of interest to high school counselors and college admission professionals, including hot topics like those on our list of Suggested Session Topics. Session proposals can be for a full 75-minute session or for a 7-10 minute 'Anchor Talk'.
Completing the online form is easy if you have the following information ready before you submit:
- contact information for submitter and each presenter
- session title (70 characters or less)
- session description (75 words or less)
- current PCACAC membership status for all presenters/panelists - Organizations wishing to present a conference session must have at least one PCACAC high school or college member as a co-presenter.
- a brief biographical sketch of each presenter, to include educational background
PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL COUNSELORS interested in presenting for the first time at a PCACAC conference are invited to submit for a chance to receive free lodging for up to TWO nights if selected to present. Conference registration and travel costs will not be covered. The following criteria and limitations apply:
- The proposal must be submitted by a public high school counselor who works in the PCACAC region.
- The counselor must SUBMIT the session proposal AND confirm that this is their FIRST-TIME presenting at a PCACAC conference by selecting that option on the proposal form.
- The award applies only to the submitter, not other presenters mentioned in the proposal.
- Up to six (6) awards will be presented.
Proposals are due by Friday, December 7, 2018.
Be part of the conference team! VOLUNTEER on the Conference Planning Committee (CPC).