Dear colleagues -
The 52nd annual PCACAC Conference is only a month away! This year's conference will be held at Kingsmill Resort in Williamsburg, VA. Have you registered yet? If not, now is the perfect time to do so! Not only is it a fantastic way to network with colleagues and unwind at the close of the year, but we will also have some very interesting and useful breakout sessions for you, with topics covering the entire spectrum:
- Using technology and data analysis.
- Best practices and new ideas for counseling students.
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Orientation, mentoring, and advising.
- Dual enrollment and transfer admission.
- A mid-year review on the new SAT.
- An update on the revision of NACAC's Statement of Principles of Good Practice.
...just to name a few. And don't forget the College Counselors' Fair, the President's reception and dinner, and the conference social!
Registration is open until www.pcacac.org/conferences. Don't miss out on our biggest professional development event of the year. I hope to see you in Williamsburg next month!, and you can register at