Monday, November 21, 2016

Call for Nominations for the 2017 Executive Board

Dear Colleague,

The PCACAC Nominating Committee values your opinion as we identify the following 2017 Executive Board candidates:
  • President-Elect
  • Delegate (One at-large position available)
Please review the duties of each available office in the Call for Nominations and consider either a self-nomination or identify a PCACAC member who is ready to take the next step in PCACAC leadership.  Newly elected officers and delegates will take office July 1, 2017.  If you have already submitted a nomination - THANK YOU!
Nominations require completion of two electronic forms that are combined in one easy process:
  1. Candidate Application - The links provided in this email will take you to a login page before accessing the nomination form.
  2. Institutional Support Form - The Institutional Support Form is the second page of the Candidate Application and is only required at this time for those who are completing a self-nomination.  All candidates will need to submit an Institutional Support Form before the election.
The official candidate nomination deadline is Friday, December 30, 2016.
Thank you for your commitment to PCACAC and we look forward to receiving your nominations!

Sincerely,

Mike Oligmueller
Director of College Counseling
The Potomac School
Past President, Potomac & Chesapeake Association for College Admission Counseling (PCACAC)
1301 Potomac School Road
McLean, VA  22101
moligmueller@potomacschool.org

4 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to
    withdraw the maximum of $25,000 MONTHLY for a maximum of 12 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week
    and I have used it to get $150,000 already. Georg Bednorz Hackers is giving
    out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it
    is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending
    to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when
    using the card. get yours from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! Just send an email
    to georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about on-line because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from DAVID BENJAMIN COMPANY & we both confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. I have been able to make a cash withdrawal of $5000 daily from the card and am glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially and no more hanging bills. If you need this card from genuine hackers then do not hesitate to contact davidbenjaminltd@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, My name is JASON GREY and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called CARL . he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able towithdraw up to $3000 . This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $48000 without any stress of being caught. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate because it have been programmed with various tools and software. it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you i don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (atmcardservice41@gmail.com) And I believe they will also Change your Life.

    ReplyDelete