Monday, November 14, 2016

PCACAC 2017 Executive Board Candidates Call Out


Dear Colleague,

The PCACAC Nominating Committee values your opinion as we identify the following 2017 Executive Board candidates:
  • President-Elect
  • Delegate (One at-large position available)
Please review the duties of each available office in the Call for Nominations and consider either a self-nomination or identify a PCACAC member who is ready to take the next step in PCACAC leadership.  Newly elected officers and delegates will take office July 1, 2017.  If you have already submitted a nomination - THANK YOU!
Nominations require completion of two electronic forms that are combined in one easy process:
  1. Candidate Application - The links provided in this email will take you to a login page before accessing the nomination form.
  2. Institutional Support Form - The Institutional Support Form is the second page of the Candidate Application and is only required at this time for those who are completing a self-nomination.  All candidates will need to submit an Institutional Support Form before the election.
The official candidate nomination deadline is Friday, December 30, 2016.
Thank you for your commitment to PCACAC and we look forward to receiving your nominations!

Sincerely,
Mike Oligmueller
Director of College Counseling
The Potomac School
Past President, Potomac & Chesapeake Association for College Admission Counseling (PCACAC)
1301 Potomac School Road
McLean, VA  22101
moligmueller@potomacschool.org

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662?

    ReplyDelete